Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chris Riley Junior















Karah Sanford - age 10,  captured her 3rd victory this weekend in the 11-12 division of the San Diego Junior Golf Association.
Overcoming a 2 shot deficit from round 1, Karah fired 13 pars and 3 birdies, with only 2 bogey's to card a nice final round of 1 under par.
It would prove to be enough to earn her a 4 shot victory after 36 holes.
http://sdjga.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/sdjga12/event/sdjga1249/contest/4/leaderboard.htm

Karah, being the only 10 year old in the field, is also the current "Player of the Year" points leader in the girls 11-12 division!
http://sdjga.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/sdjga12/poy/girls1112/index.htm

For this 2011 US Kids World Champion, it looks as though she is well on her way toward another fantastic year of golf.


Karah Sanford - Sporting the signature of her favorite LPGA player...
Paula Creamer.


3 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I spell out your name as P-R-O-D-I-G-Y? You really are the real deal, kiddo! Imagine at the age of 10, you really smash out that field with fantastic swings that no other kid at your age can do. I'm definitely bookmarking this blog of yours! I do hope you keep on posting your golf stories, and I do hope that you never get tired of playing golf. More power and always keep your feet on the ground!
    - Sofia Karg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sofia! What you can do at such a very young age is very impressive. It took me almost 3 years to get even close to winning a tourney. I believe that, if you continue honing your skills, you would achieve greater feats in the future. I wish you the best in the sport of golf. Good luck!

    Jeni Seckman @ Winning Ways Golf

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete